Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Italian Confession

An hilarious joke somebody sent me:


Italian confession

'Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
I have been with a loose girl'.
The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano ?
'Yes, Father, it is.
And who was the girl you were with?
'I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation'.
'Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later?
so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?'
I cannot say.
'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?
'I'll never tell.
'Was it Nina Capelli?
'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.
'Was it Cathy Piriano?
'My lips are sealed.
'Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?
'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.
The priest sighs in frustration.

'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that.

But you've sinned and have to atone.

You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months.

Now you go and behave yourself.

Joey walks back to his pew,

and his friend Franco slides over and whispers,

'What'd you get?
'Four months vacation and five good leads.'"