Vistas a la página totales

sábado, 17 de octubre de 2015

Jane McGonigal: The game that can give you 10 extra years of life





Have you ever wondered how relating to people, just shaking hands, just moving constantly or placing a challenge on you, or feeling happy can prolong your life span?  This is what Jane Gonnigal, a game designer, proposes in this wonderful TED talk.  

Clinical researchers have documented the five most common regrets of people at their deathbeds:

1. I wish I hadn't worked so hard (lost the opportunity to relate to their loved ones)

2. I wish I stayed in touch with my friends (by doing activities to stay connected to their social network)

3. I wish I had let myself been happier (do things that make you feel happy)

4. I wish I had been able to express my true self (identified themselves with their idealized person; making you more courageous or ambitious.)

5. I wished I had lived a life more true to myself and my dreams

How playing a video game   or any game, can achieve this for you?

Jane proposes...hear her talk!


No hay comentarios.: