Vistas a la página totales

domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

Little Known Beauty Products

I found these beauty tips in the internet and thought it would be of some help to post them on my blog. After all, we are always looking for ways to solve our most common ailments.
It's worth looking and using them. Some of them, like the castille soap, I have used and recommend it highly for skin irritations. Cetaphil is absolutely great for dry skin. Also, I can never forget my mom's recommendation for my dry heels...use religiously every night: Aquaphor( from Eucerin) healing ointment(contains mineral oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin and Bisabolol...all those healing ingredients combined in a potent potion to heal your cracked skin!). In a few weeks, my heels stopped drying up and bleeding. It was like a miracle. Thanks mom!!
But I still think, beyond recommendations, that each body responds differently to any natural or chemical products applied to cure any problem spots on our bodies; just like not all the people have the same allergies. Just keep trying until you hit the jackpot!!!
Just click on the link below.

Little Known Beauty Products

No hay comentarios.: