Vistas a la página totales

jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

A little something from me to you.

To my friends:  this blog is bilingual.  It is about many things...about me and you...about bringing my peruvian culture to all the corners of the world...about trying to make a better world, and educating or informing people about what they don't know or want to get a more detailed information about.
I have recently opened another blog called Cooking with Lucy at cookingwithlucylu.blogspot.com.  You will see fabulous peruvian and international recipes, many of them with their origins.  I hope that you enjoy it, as much as I enjoy bringing this information to you.  Be aware that all my writings take a lot of time and are as accurate as can be.  I welcome good and well meant suggestions and criticisms. Thank  you for your patronage.

No hay comentarios.: